Train4 offers a range of fully accredited training and development programmes. Our training programmes include both classroom and work based development and are designed to be bespoke to the needs of the individual or business.
All of our Training staff and Assessors have extensive experience within the occupational areas that they are working in and are qualified to the highest levels within their particular area of expertise.
If you are unemployed, Train4 can provide Funded Training for you in SIA Security Training or CSCS Construction Training.
- Over 19 years old.
- Currently receiving Job Seeker Allowance (JSA(, ESA (Wrag) or Universal Credit.
- Resident in the UK or EU for the past 3 years with the right to work in the UK.
Fully Funded SIA Training Course
This course, run by Train4 will give you the training you need to gain your SIA badge, enabling you to work in the Security sector. This interactive security programme will provide you with both the theoretical and practical knowledge that will support you to operate effectively within the private security industry. Based around the Principles of Providing Security Services qualification, this programme runs over 15 days and full attendance is required in order to successfully complete and apply for your licence.
This includes the following modules:
- Common Security Industry Knowledge
- Door Supervisor Specialist
- Conflict Management
- Physical Intervention Skills
During the course you will achieve 4 qualifications which are all relevant to pursuing a career within the private security industry. These are:
- Level 2 Award in working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 1 Certificate in Work Skills
- Entry 3 Certificate in IT Skills for Work
At the end of the course you will complete 4 exams of which there are 3 multiple choice and one true/false paper. Our Trainers are extremely experienced within the private security industry and since 2011 have supported 95% of our learners to successfully pass.
Fully Funded CSCS Training Course
This course, run by Train4 will give you the training you need to gain your CSCS card, enabling you to work in the Construction sector. This interactive construction programme will provide you with both the theoretical and practical knowledge that will support you to operate effectively within the construction industry. Based around the Basic Construction Skills qualification, this programme runs over 15 days and full attendance is required in order to successfully complete and gain your CSCS Labourer card.
This includes the following modules:
- Organising for Safety
- The Workplace
- Tools, Plants and Machinery
- The Environment
During the course you will achieve 6 qualifications which are all relevant to pursuing a career within the construction industry. These are:
- L1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment (now a requirement to get your CSCS card)
- L1 Certificate in Basic Construction Skills
- L1 Award in Principles of Health & Safety in the Workplace
- L2 Emergency First Aid at Work
- IT Skills for Work & Work Skills - which will support you in your search for employment
In order to secure your place on this course, you will need to provide the following types of ID, which must be brought to the information session:
- Photographic ID
- Proof of address
- Proof of benefit entitlement
- 2 passport photographs
As soon as you have enrolled, our SMART Support Team will begin working alongside you and are there to support you at every step of the way providing one to one mentoring, access to the latest job opportunities and information, advice and guidance relevant to your specific needs. During the course, the team provides support and relevant information to assist you to achieve your post course objectives.
Find out more
Fill out the form to find out more about our funded training programs.