Train4 are an ESFA directly funded training provider who have been delivering training to both employed and unemployed people across the UK since 2010.
In order to support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking to engage with highly engaging and motivating training delivery staff across a number of different occupational areas:
- Construction – multi trades
- Security – SIA
Delivery will take place over multi-site locations across the East Midlands and Cambridgeshire so Trainers will be needed to undertake travel to and from delivery locations as required.
Skills & Experience
- Must hold a teaching qualification
- Hands on experience within the occupational area being taught is essential
- Experience working with unemployed people
- Ability to delivery highly engaging sessions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Driving license + access to a car
Due to the nature of the position a DBS will be required.
Please can you include a cover letter with your CV outlining why you believe that you are a good fit for the role.
LocationBased - East Midlands & Cambridgeshire
SalaryDaily rate - negotiable