Freelance NVQ Assessors – customer service, business administration, construction
Due to continued growth Train 4 are looking for NVQ Assessors across a number of occupational areas including customer service, business administration and construction. Delivery will initially be primarily across the East Midlands area.
We are looking for Assessors who can engage and inspire their learners helping us to achieve outstanding success rates and learner satisfaction.
The key duties of the role will include
Plan, manage & organise a caseload of learner portfolios
Review evidence against set learning criteria
Help and support the learners through face to face meetings, emails and phone call mentoring
Provide appropriate IAG and teaching and learning relevant to the individual
Identify business development opportunities and pass to the sales team
Attend and assist with awarding organisation visits
- Assessor Qualification (CAVA, TAQA or Equivalent).
- Able to deliver to Level 4 at a minimum
- Willingness to work Nationally if required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Teaching Qualification (PTTLS or equivalent)
- Experience with online portfolio systems (Desirable)
- Knowledge of frameworks and standards
Job TitleNVQ Assessor