Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW)
What is SSW?
Skills Support for the Workforce is a programme developed to upskill employees within small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Cambridgeshire.
We provide recognised accredited qualifications and bespoke training courses to enhance your employees’ skills, increase the competitiveness of your business and boost the local economy.
Train4 Ltd. is part of Serco’s network of expert organisations chosen to deliver the SSW programme in your area in partnership with Cambridgeshire’s Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
Because SSW is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), we can support your workforce at no extra cost to your business.
How Train4 Can Help
We will complete a full Training Needs Analysis to identify any skills gaps and create specifically tailored training which is delivered via a blend of learning styles, depending on the employer’s requirements.
The current Cambridgeshire LEP priority areas are:
- Agriculture & Food
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Life Sciences
- IT & Digital
- Health & Social Care
As well as being able to offer courses across this range of sectors, we can also offer training to businesses that work in other sectors too.
The following qualifications can be delivered:
- Care Certificate
- Awareness of Mental Health
- Care & Management of Diabetes
- Cleaning Principles
- Customer Service
- Customer Service for Health Care Settings
- Dementia Care
- Dignity & Safeguarding
- Equality & Diversity
- Falls Prevention Awareness
- Infection Control
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Principles in Care Planning
- Principles in End of Life Care
- Principles of Working with individuals with learning Difficulties
- Retail Operations
- Safe Handling of Medication in Health & Social Care
- Team Leading
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding Children & Young People in Mental Health
- Understanding Nutrition & Health
- CACHE Understanding Safeguarding & Prevent
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understanding Data Protection & Data Security
- Working with People with Mental Health Needs
Find Out More
For further information, please complete the online form below or contact David Oliver on 01522 420244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more
Fill out the form to find out more about our SIA training programme.